Core Components designs and manufactures a wide range of quality transformers. Many of the transformers in our extensive range offer some or all of the features shown.
Core Transformers may have different combinations of the illustrated hub styles. The individual transformer hub styles are listed in the chart below.
Examples: A transformer with a hub style "2TF" has a threaded flange hub for both the primary and the secondary. A transformer with a hub style "1TF, 1BO" has a threaded flange on the primary and a bottom opening on the secondary end bell for the wires. Single hub transformers that have both the primary and secondary wires exiting the same hub will only show one hub style.
- Manual Reset Circuit Breakers (on selected models)
- Foot Mounts
- Color Coded Lead Wires
- Stripped and Tinned Flying Leads
- Quick Connects
- Split Bobbin Design
- UL Recognized Class B Insulation system
- Class 2, Class 3, & General Purpose
- UL Listed or Recognized for USA and Canada